End of one line, start of another

Photo by Simon Berger on Unsplash

In one month's time I will be closing down my web hosting account, which means that my various websites which have evolved over the years will no longer be available, nor will the emails associated with them.

My email will be, and in fact already is: christopherakacoastmoor@gmail.com

The blogs and social media will continue, although may need refreshing to acknowledge the new email address, also christopherakacoastmoor will become the name.

Websites have given me a lot of fun over the years, and where they are free I will continue to develop them. I hope you have enjoyed my creative output, may it continue for many years, albeit on slightly different platforms.

Thank you for your support.

Christopher

Popular posts from this blog

Building? Will You Never Learn!

Sailing, I am sailing (but not with Rod Stewart)

The Best Delivery?