Home-Made BA: Combined Honours (The Liberal Arts + The Creative Arts)

The course is formulated. The. book list is created. The timetable is constructed. The first film is viewed. The first essay is written. The first week, of a six year process, is begun. Will I run out of steam. Can I encourage you to join me on the journey.



Already I have learnt that Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs) are free online courses available for anyone to enrol. MOOCs provide an affordable and flexible way to learn new skills, advance your career and deliver quality educational experiences at scale.


I found the film Synecdoche, New York on Amazon. Motivated by the fact I was going to write an essay about it I watched it in a different light than I would for entertainment. My essay is a bit academic and dry but The Guardian’s Peter Bradshaw in his May 2009 review brings a true journalists art to the writing process.


Popular posts from this blog

Sailing, I am sailing (but not with Rod Stewart)

The Best Delivery?